JumpSeat exists to eliminate random acts of sales and marketing.
We’re a uniquely positioned agency // advisory hybrid that works alongside B2B revenue-generating teams in the US (sales, marketing, business development, partnerships, and enablement). We primarily work alongside digital transformation, SaaS, manufacturing, and transportation firms.
We both upskill our clients to be successful in their area of business growth and we execute sales and marketing campaigns alongside them.
We have an immediate opening for a B2B campaign specialist with a solid background in digital marketing strategy and execution.
One thing is for sure, no two days in this role will be alike. You will be primarily responsible for:
- Helping to plan the strategy and execution of cross-channel B2B campaigns
- Supporting the creative concepting and development process, including interfacing with our creative teams
- Overseeing the development of all types of digital content, from whitepapers and landing pages to LinkedIn posts and digital ads
- Managing client data for direct outreach and marketing campaigns
- Executing a wide-ranging set of digital campaigns from Google Ads to LinkedIn and third-party content syndication
- Helping to prepare weekly dashboards, analytics reports, and campaign summaries for clients
- Supporting JumpSeat with our marketing campaigns
- And more…
We’re looking for someone with the following skillset:
- Expertise with technology such as CRM tools (HubSpot and Salesforce), sales engagement platforms such as Outreach, data tools, and other marketing and sales platforms
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to efficiently analyze high volumes of data
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Comfort working in a metrics-driven environment
- Ability to think creatively in developing content and messaging for campaigns
- Desire to work closely in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
You should be comfortable with the following tools at a minimum:
- Google Ads: Search and display network
- Outreach or Salesloft: Sales engagement platforms
- Unbounce: Landing page platform
- Google Analytics: website traffic measurement tools
- Webflow or WordPress: CMS tools
- Semrush or SpyFu: Online visibility platform
- Monday.com: Project management software
- Seamless.ai, LinkedIn Navigator or ZoomInfo: Data tools
3-6 years experience in a B2B, SaaS, or high-tech business development or marketing role; degree in business, communication, or a related field preferred.
Ideally, the working hours are aligned or overlap with the CST timezone, but we’re flexible in this regard for the right candidate.